Sunday, October 14, 2007

WHEN SHOUTING GOES WRONG

In honor of Sunday, the Lord's day, I thought I might post something of spiritual value. I have to work today (runway show next week) so I needed a little pick me up. I believe that people can get in a zone and get so emotional that they lose themselves, but sometimes people can go a bit too far. Such are the cases below:

This man won $10,000 on a home video tv show. That is still not enough to pay for his wife's embarrassment.

_________________________________________

This sister with the jherri curl and the ankle length denim skirt got so entranced that she forgot to watch where she was going - well at least she was at church and could later have her injuries healed.
__________________________________________

Between the choir 'gettin their groove on' and the brother in the red suit 'bumpin and grindin', one wouldn't know if they were at church or the hottest club. Go here and you can kill 2 birds with one stone.
___________________________________________

No comments: