Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to everyone! May this year bring all of us closer to our dreams and the fulfillment of our God-given talents, gifts and abilities. May we all find peace, love and happiness in ourselves instead of hopelessly looking for it in our jobs, our name brand clothes or in other people.

Some of us have had rough times this past year, rougher than some could ever imagine, but we are still here. And if we are still here, there is hope. There is the possibility and the probability that we will make it out of our storm with greater knowledge, strength and wisdom. God is still in the blessing business no matter how bleak it may seem. We don't have all the answers and we don't know what tomorrow will bring, but we each have the present moment. We have right now. Each subsequent 'right now' moment adds up to our future. So embrace and make the most of every moment at that moment because they are the building blocks for our lives. And don't think I am on a soapbox, because honey, I need to apply this stuff to my life fiercely!!!

Thank you all for reading this blog - it has been such a therapeutic activity for me to purge, share, express and focus my thoughts, feelings and inspirations. I hope that it brings even just a small iota of positivity to your day.

God bless and be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Happy New Year to you Aaron!
I came across your blog by coincidence and I"M AMAZED that you have the same fashion references that i have and you seem to love the same things that i always loved (and that i thought no one else remembered!)...And i love your sketches!
I know that we could become friends!
In the meantime i wish you all the best in 2009
Roberto Ligresti