Friday, September 28, 2007

ISLAND FANTASIES


I have been having dreams of a place of seclusion.........an island far off.............an island with no phones, no internet, no media, no connection to the outside world.............an island of NO return. No, I don't want to go there. I have a list of completely useless celebrities who I would love to send with a one-way ticket. And I am not thinking of a luxurious resort getaway. No Maldives, baby. No Aruba, mister. No Hawaii, missy. I am more in the neighborhood of SURVIVOR, minus the camera crews, minus the challenges and prizes, minus the boat that picks them up when they are sent packin'. I for one am absolutely tired of the deluge of tragic news stories, idiotic TV shows, music that grates the ears, undeserved attention and being famous for no apparent reason. Talent is in the eye of the beholder, but my eyes aren't beholding much talent. And, to top it all off, some of them can't even do trashy right! Please feel free to play travel agent and add people:

Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
Jamie Lynn Spears
Nicole Richie
Foxy Brown
Nicky Hilton
Hilary Duff
Cassie
David Spade
Katie Holmes
Karrine Steffans
Ashlee Simpson
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Shar Jackson
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Tara Reid
Mischa Barton


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitly forgot someone to send with all the others ... what about Ashlee's rolemodel and genetic clone Jessica?!
I know she would probably turn the whole island in a reality show and make it about her but hey, no cameras no harm.

Anonymous said...

You forgot Miss NEW YORK from the VH-1 hit series I LOVE NEW YORK Chiilllle, I'm TORN about putting this HOT GHETTO MESS on this island-because then what would I do for entertainment? Between the 20lbs of make up and the shinny breast she must buff before each take of the show. However-right now since I have to go around explaining that 'all women of color don't show their azz like that'-maybe the trade off will be worth it...

Aaron said...

Nafeesa - you know I debated putting her on there, but then I would have had to put her, her mama, Boots, and the rest of that train wreck crew on & the list would have been really long. I also debated about Victoria Beckham, who I actually think is totally useless except that she has a fine husband.