Thursday, October 25, 2007

YEAH BABY!!!!

I know it is not much for experienced bloggers, but I hit the 500th visitor mark today!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone that reads my sometimes senseless musings about life and culture. I would love to increase my viewership, so do me ONE favor, make me one lil' ole' promise. I don't ask for much, so oblige me this, why don't ya?! Just send the link to this site to 10-15 of your favorite email buddies, friends, family, coworkers, employees, your boss, your church brethren, your choir members, fellow AA members, prayer club partners, internet hookup dates, the lady at the Chinese takeout restaurant, your bus driver, the lady who puts your weave in, your masseuse, e'erbody. Then maybe they will send the link to their friends and so on and so on.........There is plenty of pie to go around, share the love!

http://cultural-pie.blogspot.com/

And just to say thank you:


No comments: