Monday, October 6, 2008

LOVE LOST


I am broken hearted, sick to my stomach and feel crazy enough to go running through the streets like an absolute mad man..........

My I-Phone is gone!!!!! The thought of all that info on that phone sends me into convulsions!!!!!

It was actually stolen by the guy behind me in the line at COSTCO. He picked it up off of the counter where I was packing my groceries and I didn't realize it until I had walked away. There is a glimmer of hope though. Because it is a membership store, they have the contact info for the thief and his wife and their accomplice, the 1 yr. old child. The store manager called his number to no avail and said that she would keep trying. They put a freeze on his account at the store and I subsequently froze my phone account. The phone has a lock on it also. If she can't get through, I will have to call the police because I will file it as an insurance claim and they'll need some type of report. Pray for me y'all. I really don't want to shell out another $300+ for this thing.

No comments: